Associate Scientist, Ex-Vivo Analysis
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Ex-Vivo Analysis:
- Prepare and design experiments to assess ex vivo tissue samples for immune responses
- Characterize samples and perform various immunoassays for analysis
- Aide necropsy, bleeding, and injections
- Perform sample processing for blood and spleen samples
- Run Flow Cytometry and ELISPOT
- Prepare and present data to internal team members and external partners
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Ex-Vivo Analysis:
- BS/MS with 3+ years experience or PhD with 0-1 years experience.
- Hands on experience working with ex vivo tissue samples, ideally blood and spleen
- Experience working with immunoassays, specifically multicolor flow cytometry and ELISPOT/ELISA
- Candidates must be comfortable working closely with in vivo team members and occasionally performing animal handling
- Experience with syngeneic tumor models is a plus
- Ability to work in a small fast paced startup environment
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.