Associate Scientist – Formulation
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist – Formulation:
- Will prepare for incoming formulation studies from CROs.
- Collect chemical and physical properties of samples, such as UV screening and screening solubility to select the proper diluents for the purpose of setting up proper LC methods and sample preparation procedures.
- Design/create formulation sample preparation procedures, such as screening proper solvents and determining dilution factors, etc.
- Prepare standard solution and curve, as well as perform analysis by HPLC/UHPLC.
- Process raw data and write formulation analysis reports.
- Actively participate in collaborative drug discovery projects.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist – Formulation:
- MS or equivalent in a relevant scientific field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of analytical experience.
- Must be experienced with HPLC, GC/MS, or LC/MS.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.