Associate Scientist, IHC/IF Analysis
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, IHC/IF Analysis:
- Perform histological staining analysis (IHC/IF) on animal model and human samples.
- Conduct slide imaging and fluorescence microscopy studies.
- Perform histological quantification and analysis for assay optimization.
- Perform image analysis pipeline generation and data quality control.
- Work closely with clients to discuss results and needs of data.
- Validate software in support of product management.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, IHC/IF Analysis:
- BS/MS with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Must have displayed background in IHC, IF, histology, or immunostaining.
- Oncology experience is helpful.
- Must be ok interacting with clients and utilizing interpersonal skills.
- Experience with R and data analysis is a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.