Associate Scientist, Immune-Oncology
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Immune-Oncology:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a lead optimization stage immuno-oncology program, generating experimental data that directly informs critical decisions for project teams.
- Key activities include understanding target biology, therapeutic mechanisms of action, response/resistance biomarkers, patient selection and rational combination strategies.
- Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to expand their skill set by working in a matrixed, cross-functional team setting, learning to bridge preclinical research to clinical translation and by attending various symposia and conferences.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Immune-Oncology:
- BS/MS with 4-5 years of relevant industry or academic experience.
- PhD in biology, immunology, or related fields with 0-1 years of experience.
- Strong experimental skills, especially in assay development, cell and molecular immunology required.
- Expertise in multi-color flow cytometry and immune cell phenotyping required.
- Expertise in primary immune cell isolation techniques and in vitro immune cell functional assays required.
- Experience with cytokine determination techniques like ELISA, Legendplex, qPCR required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.