Associate Scientist, Immuno-oncology
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Immuno-oncology:
- Performing cell line-based and primary immune cell-based functional assays for in vitro target validation and drug discovery programs.
- Performing cell culture, cell-based assays, plate based assays, and molecular biology techniques.
- Characterizing method action of small molecule targets.
- Recording experiments and results, including analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data to multidisciplinary team.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Immuno-oncology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 5+ years industry experience.
- Candidates must have previous background in Immuno-oncology, oncology, or Immunology setting.
- Experience with cancer cell lines is helpful.
- Strong background in assay development and molecular biology techniques.
- Flow cytometry and in vivo experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.