Associate Scientist, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Immunology:
- Perform in vitro and ex vivo immunological assays.
- Perform bioassays including flow cytometry & ELISAs/MSD and subsequent data analysis.
- Isolation of immune cells from fresh tissues.
- Perform basic lab techniques and analytical testing methods in a reproducible manner.
- Standard cell culture support including maintaining and plating of cell lines and primary cells.
- Document all data and maintain high quality lab notebooks.
- Work independently and efficiently, as well as collaboratively as part of project teams.
- Communicate effectively with team members and present data at weekly meetings.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Immunology:
- BS or MS in a biology-related degree, with 2+ years of working experience in the field of cell biology or immunology.
- Thorough knowledge of cell/molecular biology & immunology is required.
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA/MSD, and other bioassays is required.
- Experience performing cell-based assays and maintaining cell cultures for in vitro experiments is required.
- Experience performing transfections/transductions as well as downstream analytical assays is preferred.
- Experience in immune cell isolation is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.