Associate Scientist, Immunology
- Perform mammalian cell culture from immunology and oncology cell lines.
- Utilize immunoassays, flow cytometry, and T-Cell biology.
- Perform viral transductions on human and other mammalian cell lines.
- Work with interdisciplinary biology and chemistry teams.
- Conduct other in vitro and cell based assays.
- Summarize and present data findings in team meetings.
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ year experience in industry or academic setting.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Must have experience with either T-cell biology/assays or viral/lentiviral transductions in mammalian models.
- Previous experience with immunoassays, flow cytometry is a plus.
- Able to follow lab protocols with minimal supervision.
- Open to working in small startup.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.