Associate Scientist – Protein Purification
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist – Protein Purification:
- Protein quality control – SE-HPLC, SDS-PAGE, endotoxin assays.
- Transient and stable protein production in mammalian cells.
- Protein purification steps including affinity chromatography.
- Developing methods for automating cell culture transfection, protein purification, and screening assays in high throughput.
- Thorough documentation and cross-functional communication.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist – Protein Purification:
- BS or MS in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- Must have experience with protein expression, purification, and characterization.
- Experience with HPLC, SDS-PAGE, and Western Blots a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.