Associate Scientist/Scientist – Analytical Development
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Scientist – Analytical Development:
- Support analytical method development and qualification of drug substance test methods.
- Participate in technical and scientific interactions with Contract Testing and Manufacturing Organizations.
- Review and analyze analytical data to help in making key decisions regarding lot release or stability while closely working with Quality.
- Perform data trending of stability data and process monitoring of lots produced under GMP.
- Author regulatory documents (e.g. IND) and support in discussions with regulatory agencies.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Scientist – Analytical Development:
- MS with 3+ years relevant experience or PhD with 1+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with LC-MS and HPLC.
- Hands on experience with various cell-based assays, flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Experience with compendial methods for biologics or cell and gene therapy.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.