Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development:
- Perform chemical tests for small molecules.
- Use various instruments such as HPLC, GC, LC, LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, NMR, FTTR, UV, AA, and thermal analysis.
- Assist QC department as needed.
- Author, review, and approve of regulated documents such as method validation reports, and protocols.
- Properly handle/dispose of hazardous waste in compliance with EHS.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development:
- MS with 1+ years, or BS with 4+ years in chemistry related discipline.
- Must have proven experience with analytical development.
- Experience working with small molecules.
- Experience with chromatography technologies such as HPLC.
- Experience with method validations and method transfers.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.