Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development:
- Contribute to technical projects spanning multiple initiatives in small molecule analytical activities for discovery projects and CMC support
- Collaborate with peers and effectively work in an energized, fast-paced, cross-functional and results-oriented research team environment
- Conduct discovery analytical testing, methods qualification and stability.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Scientist, Analytical Development:
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Chemistry with 3+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with analytical methodologies common to the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. HPLC, MS).
- Established background in analytical development.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.