Associate Scientist/Scientist (Stem Cell)
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Scientist (Stem Cell):
- Contribute to support the development of in vitro differentiation protocols and the production iPSC-derived cell types.
- Will perform flow cytometry, DNA and RNA extraction, PCR/qPCR, cloning, and transfection.
- Perform culture, editing, manipulation, and differentiation of hPSCs.
- Perform cellular biology techniques including in situ hybridization, immunostaining, high content imaging, image analysis, Western blot.
- Execute, troubleshoot and analyze experiments and to interpret results.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Scientist (Stem Cell):
- MS or PhD in cell biology, molecular biology or related fields.
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with iPSC.
- Experience with CRISPR a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.