Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Scientist:
- Develop and execute protein, cell, and tissue-based mechanistic T cell and NK cell focused in vitro assays to support advancement of novel immunotherapies from research through to development stage.
- Identify and design suitable in vitro or in vivo assays to answer questions surrounding target biology, therapeutic development, and translational/biomarker strategy.
- Thoroughly document experiments and clearly communicate results across functional teams in internal- and external-facing environments.
- Interact with other team members in a matrix environment, with collaborators in industry and academia, as well as with CROs across the globe.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Scientist:
- PhD in Immunology or a related field with at least 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience, or BS/MS with 8+ years of relevant laboratory experience, including academic or industrial experience.
- Expertise in cellular and protein immunology including multi-color flow cytometry and ELISA, MSD.
- Experience with T cell and NK cell functional cell-based assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.