Associate Scientist/Senior Associate Scientist – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist-Immunology:
- Perform various in vitro experiments with human and mouse cells to discovery therapeutic antibody drug candidates and uncover novel insights into target biology underlying the mechanisms of immune exclusion.
Relevant assays include, but not limited to:
- Protein and cell-based binding and functional assays, including flow cytometry and reporter cell assays.
- Engineering of cell lines using CRISPR and maintaining them in tissue culture.
- Processing of human blood and primary cell isolation.
- Evaluate cellular biomarkers using a variety of state-of-the-art methods (e.g., Westerns, immunofluorescence, qRT-PCR, ELISAs, HTRF and alphaLISA, MSD, etc).
Requirements of the Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist-Immunology:
- BS degree in Biology or relates area with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with routine molecular biology techniques (e.g., qRT-PCR, Western blotting, ELISA, immunofluorescence).
- Experience with in vivo studies preferred, including handling mice, collecting and processing tissues.
- Extensive expertise with tissue culture and cell-based assays.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.