Associate Scientist, Translational
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Translational:
- Develop and validate complex assays to support PK, immunogenicity, and biomarker testing in clinical studies.
- Characterize translational models and assays for target validation studies.
- Work independently as needed, as well as collaboratively with colleagues within and across functional areas.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Translational:
- Ph.D. degree in the field of biochemistry, biology, or other life-science field with 0-2 years of post-graduate experience, or BS/MS in a similar field with 3-5+ years of experience.
- Must have experience with cell & molecular biology and translational biology or biomarkers.
- Must have skillset in bioanalytical assay techniques such as ligand binding (ELISA, MSD, etc.), and multiplexed biomarker analysis, and enzyme activity assays.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills along with the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.