High Throughput Automation Engineer
*Candidates only local to Greater Boston being considered at this time
*Multiple openings available at various levels
The purpose of the position will be to operate and maintain high throughput screening production equipment. The High Throughput Automation Engineer will be customer oriented and familiar with current good laboratory practices (cGLP). The High Throughput Automation Engineer must have the ability to troubleshoot scientific production equipment so that program timelines remain on-track for anticipated data-delivery. They will be expected to monitor and record production run progress, errors and corrective action in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as perform regular quality control of instrumentation.
Requirements of the High Throughput Automation Engineer:
- AS/BS/MS degree required.
- Experience with operating and troubleshooting production equipment (robotic-based equipment preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience in a laboratory setting (High throughput screening preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a BL-2 environment.
- Experience in fast paced environment with aggressive timelines.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.