- Prepare reagents, and perform quality control on antibodies, proteins, and other raw materials.
- Follow SOPs to prepare solutions, produce DNA and other nucleic acids reagents.
- Prepare buffers.
- Purify and characterize proteins and other nucleic acids.
- Maintain supply and reagent inventory.
- Record data and follow established compliance regulations.
Requirements of the Biomanufacturing Associate:
- Minimums BS/BA in life science related discipline with 1 year laboratory experience.
- Must have hands on experience with DNA, nucleic acids, proteins, or antibodies.
- Previous experience working in GMP or CLIA environment is a plus.
- Must be ok working in startup environment.
- Ability to follow SOPs and work in QC regulated system.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.