Responsibilities of the Biostatistician:
- Work within an interdisciplinary team of molecular biologists, cellular biologists, computational biologists / data scientists and software engineers to support utilization and optimization.
- Work closely with Computational Biology expertise to add statistical rigor to analyses.
- Bring strong statistical expertise to team along with skills / aptitude in developing data processing pipelines.
- Integrate statistical solutions into Bioinformatics pipelines using established programming standards and best practices.
Requirements of the Biostatistician:
- Ph.D. Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Bioinformatics or other related fields.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- 1+ years of relevant post-graduate research experience, including biotech/pharma experience.
- Experience in analyzing biological and clinical data sets.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.