Responsibilities of the Chemical Engineer:
- Compound coating formulations for industrial surfaces
- Application of formulated coatings by spray, transfer or suitable method as intended for product usage or at customer direction,
- Testing to automotive test specifications and generation of test data for presentation
- Innovated approaches may be executed to modify existing formulations, OEM testing, scale up into production at different manufacturing locations, if necessary.
Requirements of the Chemical Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, chemical engineering, plastic engineering, mechanical engineering.
- Industrial experience including formulation of specialty coatings, color matching plant processing procedures, quality control test procedures and technical service.
- The ability to handle many on-going projects at one time without close supervision.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required to successfully interact with internal and external customers.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.