Sr. Research Associate, Chemical Biology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Chemical Biology:
- Will perform flow cytometry, mammalian cell culture, Western Blot, qPCR, in-gel fluorescence, and ELISA.
- Independently design, execute and interpret laboratory research in Chemical Biology that drives project goals.
- Communicate these results regularly at team meetings.
- Work in a scientific team environment to determine and prioritize experiments that enable project decision-making and progression.
- Maintain familiarity with current scientific literature, as well as investigate, create, and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Efficiently work across teams, departments and disciplines.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Chemical Biology:
- BS/MS and 2+ years experience with multi-color flow cytometry and cell culture.
- Expertise in biorthogonal chemical probe based assays, Western Blot, qPCR, in-gel fluorescence and ELISA required.
- Strong attention to detail.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.