Responsibilities of the Chemist:
- Will synthesize and scale up materials production from laboratory/batch processes to larger-scale/continuous processes.
- Perform materials characterization expertise and assist with scale-up process.
- Maintain lab notebook.
Requirements of the Chemist:
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry and 0 to 3 years experience.
- Experience in chemical synthesis as well as NMR and other material characterization techniques is desired.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.