Responsibilities of the Chemist:
- Performs routine tests and procedures with minimal supervision and utilizes GMP/GLP practices.
- Performs basic and complex assay preparation.
- Performs complex/non-routine or detailed test and analyses.
- Performs calculations, prepares reports, and assesses proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures.
- Implements tests and procedures requiring selection and adaptation of test equipment and test procedures.
- Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
Requirements of the Chemist:
- BS Degree in Chemistry and experience with HPLC.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Quality control experience preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.