Responsibilities of the Clinical Coordinator:
- Assist in maintaining relationships with clinical and scientific collaborators.
- Assist in the preparations of project reports and documents.
- Assist in the tracking the progress of key project milestones, ensuring execution of key deliverables on agreed timelines, and ensure these objectives remain align with the overall project goals.
- Coordinate with internal Project Managers to coordinate biospecimen processing, sequencing, and data delivery.
Requirements of the Clinical Coordinator:
- BS/BA with 2+ years of related experience.
- Ability to thrive in a team setting with an interdisciplinary group including clinicians, biologists, data analysts, computer scientists, and leadership is essential.
- Understand medical terminology, biology background.
- Experience working with clinical professionals.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.