Clinical Research Assistant
- Conduct follow-up interviews an in-person interviews with patients.
- Complete administrative study related tasks.
- Perform literature searches utilizing diverse literature databases.
- Support the preparation of study protocols, and training materials.
- Conduct phlebotomy after training and based on comfort level.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Must have some clinical research experience.
- Experience in neuropsychological testing a plus.
- Must have valid drivers licence and own car.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.