Clinical Research Coordinator
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Coordinator:
- Assist in maintaining relationships with clinical and scientific collaborators.
- Assist in the preparations of project reports and documents.
- Assist in the tracking the progress of key project milestones, ensuring execution of key deliverables on agreed timelines, and ensure these objectives remain align with the overall project goals.
- Assist in updating and maintenance of the project’s Clinical Data Portal database.
- Confirm the accuracy and formatting of cohort information spreadsheets for upload into the project’s Clinical Data Portal database.
- Coordinate with internal Project Managers to coordinate biospecimen processing, sequencing, and data delivery.
Requirements of the Clinical Research Coordinator:
- BS/BA with 2+ years of related experience.
- Able to record and organize meeting notes.
- Ability to thrive in a team setting with an interdisciplinary group including clinicians, biologists, data analysts, computer scientists, and leadership is essential.
- Understand medical terminology, biology background.
- Experience working with patient data in a clinical research setting.
- Experience working with clinical professionals.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.