Responsibilities of the Clinical Scientist:
- Contribute to clinical development strategy and clinical study design.
- Integral in driving the deliverables for early clinical development programs.
- Participate in the development of electronic clinical data case report forms, author medical data review plan, review data integrity and trend, and contribute to study monitoring and data analysis.
- Contributes to the design and execution of projects conducted in support of clinical research programs.
- Under the guidance of the clinical team, contribute to protocol development, protocol monitoring, study reports, training documents, and other clinical and regulatory documents.
- Participate on study management and/or clinical development teams to facilitate clinical development goals and achievement of study quality metrics.
- Contributes to the organization, preparation, and execution of investigator and advisory board meetings in collaboration with project teams and stakeholders.
Requirements of the Clinical Scientist:
- Clinical or scientific advanced degree (e.g., PhD, PharmD, MA/MS/MPH); equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may also be considered.
- Must have 3+ years of relevant pharma/biotech industry experience or relevant equivalent clinical research experience including study level experience and protocol development.
- Experience with observational studies, e.g., natural history studies, is preferred.
- Knowledge of neuroscience or rare disease clinical trials desirable.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.