Responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor:
- Must be accessible onsite to testing personnel at all times testing is performed to provide direct supervision to personnel and consultation to resolve technical problems in accordance with policies and procedures established either by the Laboratory Director or Technical Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that acceptable levels of analytical performance are maintained on a day to day basis.
- Review quality control (QC) daily and document corrective action taken on any outlier results. Ensure that test results are not reported when QC is outside of acceptable limits.
- Ensures that test results are completed accurately and delivered to providers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that no patient results will be reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is properly functioning.
- Responsible for the daily surveillance of QC program; while the formal review is performed at least monthly by a Technical Supervisor.
- Responsible for notifying the CRSP management of problems encountered during the operation of the department.
- Ensure that technical decisions (i.e. changes to control ranges, etc.) are approved by the laboratory director or designee before changes are made. Keep the clinical management informed regarding all problems affecting the technical operation of the laboratory.
Requirements of the Clinical Supervisor:
- Degree in Biology or a closely related field.
- 3+ years experience working with human samples.
- 1+ years of experience in a clinical lab environment.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.