Clinical Trial Associate
- Support all aspects of clinical trials from initiation, planning, execution, maintenance and close-out.
- Collaborate/Interact with CROs, vendors and clinical study sites.
- Support patient enrollment and data collection are completed in accordance with study timelines and objectives.
- Serve as point of contact and admin for eTMF and CTMS.
- Support QMS, update SOPs, implement tracking and training programs.
- Maintain metrics on results of study documentation reviews.
- Review invoices from vendors/consultants.
Requirements of the Clinical Trial Associate:
- BA/BS in life science or health related discipline.
- Minimum of 1+ year experience with FDA regulated clinical trials.
- Experience in oncology clinical trials preferred.
- Must have experience with eTMF, preferably utilizing Veeva.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.