Job ID: #9379
Clinical Trial Associate
Company located in Cambridge, MA/Remote
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Associate:
- Support management of trials, including planning, execution and closeout of one or more clinical trials in a fast-paced environment.
- Scheduling activities and meetings, including compilation of materials and overseeing presentations.
- Responsible for taking and distributing meeting minutes for both internal and external meetings as well as reviewing for accuracy.
- Review and submit files within the Trial Master File, for Clinical Operations-related documentation.
Requirements of the Clinical Trial Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience within a clinical research environment.
- Must have experience with FDA regulations, ICH guidelines and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.