Clinical Trial Manager
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Manager:
- Responsible for the clinical operation activities from trial start up to close out.
- Oversee/facilitate site feasibility/selection processes.
- Development of trial documentation (such as protocol, monitoring plan, manuals, trial document templates).
- Oversee and leads field CRA team.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of the protocol to be able to answer standard questions from CRO, vendors, monitors, and sites.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Clinical Trial Manager:
- Bachelor degree required. Preference to candidates with a scientific background (RN, MS, PhD or similar).
- 5+ years of clinical research experience including clinical trial management with a biotech/pharmaceutical company.
- Ability to work on complex or multiple projects.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.