Compound Management Specialist
Responsibilities of the Compound Management Specialist:
- Assists in providing samples from compound inventory to various collaborating groups as requested.
- Uses the in-house informatics system to track identification and location of all chemical samples in Compound Management.
- Documents work in shared group folders and properly records all process steps in LIMS.
- Executes compound management requests on the integrated automated storage, retrieval, and liquid handling systems.
- Performs purity assessment of small molecules using UHPLC-MS systems.
- Assists in various bench level experiments to optimize performance of laboratory automation and to advance the science of compound management.
- Assists with data preparation for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Prepares, orders, and maintains stocks of necessary reagents, solutions and supplies.
- Attends team meetings and provides progress updates to the group.
- Develops and maintains in-depth technical knowledge base.
- Other related tasks as required.
Requirements of the Compound Management Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Laboratory experience and knowledge of experimental design required.
- Experience with laboratory automation and compound management preferred.
- Experience with Bravo a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.