Responsibilities of the Compound Manager:
- Provide samples from compound inventory to various collaborating groups as requested.
- Uses the in-house informatics system to track identification and location of all chemical samples in Compound Management.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing compound shipments to/from CROs, partners and collaborators.
- Write and implement SOPs, troubleshoot devices(automation) and QC instrumentation to ensure that all processes are working properly.
- Manage screening plate storage and tracking.
- Executes compound management requests retrieval, and liquid handling systems. Develop methods for liquid handlers and other automation.
- Performs purity assessment of small molecules using UHPLC-MS systems.
Requirements of the Compound Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology/Chemistry or related field.
- Laboratory experience and knowledge of experimental design required.
- Hands-on experience in Compound Management and Lab Automation, and an understanding of underlying processes.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.