Computational Biologist, RNA Profiling
- Analyze varied genomic data sets for RNA structure and binding proteins.
- Utilize NGS data to analyze RNA genome editing results and guide future targets.
- Work cross functionally with discovery, process science, and platform teams.
- Monitor scientific literature for new methods and data analysis tools.
Requirements of the Computational Biologist, RNA Profiling:
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Bioengineering, or other life science discipline.
- Must have experience with RNA binding proteins profiling.
- Experience in data mining and working with published datasets.
- Previous experience with Python, R, Bash, or Perl programming.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.