Contract Research Associate, AAV
Responsibilities of the Contract Research Associate, AAV:
- Produce AAV using insect cell-baculovirus and/ or triple transfection systems.
- Perform basic analytical assays on vectors utilizing plaque assays, titers by FACS analysis, ddPCR and quantitative PCR.
- Assist new assay development.
- Perform research on specific topics, including researching current literature for methods and trends for virus production.
Requirements of the Contract Research Associate, AAV:
- Bachelor’s in Molecular/Cellular Biology or related discipline.
- Experience with aseptic techniques and basic analytical assays.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be highly productive in a fluid, fast-paced and teamwork environment
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.