Contract to Hire Research Associate
Responsibilities of the Contract to Hire Research Associate:
- Perform molecular and biochemical assays to support sample analysis from preclinical studies.
- Assays to be performed include (but are not limited to): Protein, DNA and RNA isolation, qPCR, RT-PCR, Western blots and ELISAs.
- Support CRO management and oversight of bioanalytical assay development, validation and sample analysis.
- Contribute to assay development using new technologies as required.
- Execute assays using good documentation practices.
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects.
Requirements of the Contract to Hire Research Associate:
- BS in biological discipline with 1-2 years of relevant research experience.
- Experience with ELISA and tissue culture a must.
- Experience running DNA, RNA and protein assays a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.