Contract to Hire Research Associate
Responsibilities of the Contract to Hire Research Associate:
- Maintaining human and murine cell lines and primary human cell cultures.
- Performing a broad range of immunological/cellular biology assays.
- Designing and executing murine experiments in immunological murine models of disease and stem cell transplant.
- Independently developing, troubleshooting, and executing complex experiments.
- Engaging and contributing across multiple functional groups, particularly Biotherapeutics and In Vivo Pharmacology.
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records.
Requirements of the Contract to Hire Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in cell biology, developmental biology or related scientific area.
- Proficient in cell culture.
- Must have 1+ years of hands on experience working with human primary stem cells including long term cell maintenance and expansion, differentiation and characterization (Western Blot, QPCR, immunostaining).
- The successful candidate must be results orientated, self-motivated, and well-organized.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.