Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer:
- Provide advanced level of technical automation support and troubleshooting.
- Develop and edit engineering design documents, technical evaluations, and test plans for cGMP process equipment.
- Lead engineering and validation projects as well as provide support to manufacturing activities.
- Update or author system specifications, user requirements, functional requirements, and system design specifications.
- Design, develop, and implement software/hardware improvements to automated process control products.
- Develop and execute test plans for software/hardware improvements.
- Provide guidance to Automation Personnel.
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
- BS in Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in the design and maintenance of process control systems and/or data acquisition systems.
- Advanced skills with programming and troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs, and computerized system design, installation, and support in a cGMP industrial setting.
- Expert in PLC/HMI logic programming and troubleshooting Allen-Bradley and Siemens products.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.