Director, AAV Production
- Lead company’s related GMP viral vector manufacturing and analytic testing for clinical manufacturing.
- Lead technology transfer for GMP production and analytic testing.
- Identify process development areas for improvement and cost of goods.
- Lead and approve detailed protocols and SOPs.
- Evaluate the results from process development.
- PhD in biological sciences with 6+ years of experience (preferably industry).
- Master’s Degree with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Experience producing viral vector based (AAV or lentivirus) processes, from DSP, USP, and GMP operations.
- Displayed experience in leadership positions, mentoring staff, and interacting with external clients.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.