Director, Business Development
- Manage strategies of customer relations and marketing.
- Negotiate contracts and provide feedback to leadership for strategy development of products and services.
- Be a resource for junior business development staff.
- Provide technical insight concerning technologies.
- Ph.D with 5+ years life science business development/sales experience.
- Proven experience and success in the negotiation and conclusion of successful licensing and research agreements.
- Preference will be given to those with CRO experience.
- Experience dealing with senior staff and executives.
- Ability to maintain and manage business relationships and sales pipeline.
- Knowledge of in vivo pharmacology studies, methods, and techniques.
- Strong skills in conducting sales presentations, sales tactics, and communication skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.