Responsibilities of the Director, Immuno-Oncology:
- Delivers scientific presentations to senior management and external collaborators.
- Follows company intellectual property and compliance policies and practices.
- Complies with company health and safety policies and general laboratory practices.
- Leads team responsible for identification of neoantigens for personalized vaccine and cell therapy development
- Identifies and manages necessary resources for achievement of goals.
- Ensures that documentation of experimental data meets standards suitable to support publication, FDA submission and patent filing.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of research collaborations.
- Hires, manages, trains and mentors technical team consisting of junior and senior scientists.
- Establishes expectations, defines roles, supports career development and manages performance.
Requirements of the Director, Immuno-Oncology:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in related scientific discipline such as cancer biology, immunology, biology or pharmacology and a minimum of 8 years of experience in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry post Ph.D.
- Strong background in immuno-oncology and cancer pharmacology.
- Must have 5+ years management experience.
- Experience in design, development and data interpretation of cell-based, in vivo and ex vivo assays for testing biologics/antibodies in oncology/immuno-oncology programs.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.