Director of Immunology
Responsibilities of the Director of Immunology:
- Leads the development of our discovery-stage B cell engineering platform from the ground up.
- Pioneers the design, creation, sourcing, and execution of all necessary capabilities and know how in a hands-on manner.
- Builds and retains a leading team of high-performing RA’s/Sr. RA’s.
- Works closely with the CSO and other technical leads to define product specifications from desirable target product profiles.
- Leads development of R&D grade analytical methods.
Requirements of the Director of Immunology:
- PhD in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Immunology, Biology, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of outstanding experience in leadership roles within leading biotech or pharma companies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high-performing team where collaboration and innovation are essential.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.