Director of Quality
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality:
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders for continuous improvement activities, create/revise procedures/practices and specifications, and provide training on quality systems and procedures.
- Maintain compliance to ISO 9001 for all aspects of the QMS including but not limited to Internal and External Auditing, Nonconforming Materials, Deviations, CAPA, Validation.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Maintains, controls, verifies, and ensures ECO’s are processed using Quality Documentation Management Systems.
- Represent Quality for all Product and Process Change Controls.
Requirements of the Director of Quality:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Biology or Chemistry degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a ISO or cGMP Quality Management System environment required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience mentoring and managing direct reports.
- Strong attention to detail.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.