Director, Product Development
Responsibilities of the Director, Product Development:
- Lead projects for multiplex assays.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that timelines and project goals are achieved.
- Translate internal and external developments and translate to product and service requirements.
- Generate and maintain project documentation.
- Coordinate test method and strategy design from protocol execution, to data analysis, and communication between R&D teams.
- Ensure compliance within ISO90001 standards.
- Work with commercial team and help drive business goals.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure designs transfers are successful.
Requirements of the Director, Product Development:
- PhD if life science related discipline.
- Previous project management in experience working with product development.
- Full life cycle product experience is ideal from concept to market.
- Experience with Immunofluorescence, tissue phenotyping, pathology, protein conjugation and/or DNA amplification is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with others in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- IVD product development experience and PMP certification are helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.