Director/Sr. Director, Program Manager
Responsibilities of the Director/Sr. Director, Program Manager:
- Executes high quality, integrated cross-functional plans for drug-development pre-clinical and clinical initiatives.
- Act as primary resource for program filing through IND and Phase I/II clinical trials.
- Gathers data from stakeholders and management for resources and timelines.
- Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Prepares technical reports/summaries.
- Manages cross-functional teams.
- As may be needed outside functional area responsibility, manages contractor deliverables to include timelines and costs and communicates with the finance and accounting team accordingly.
- Keeps current with industry trends to ensure best industry practices and high- quality project management.
Requirements of the Director/Sr. Director, Program Manager:
- MS/Ph.D in life science related disciplines with 7+ years’ project management experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical setting.
- Displayed experience with IND filing or phase I/II trials with early stage clinical development.
- Management experience with small molecules, preferably with Immuno-oncology based therapeutics.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.