Director, Transcriptomics & Protein Engineering
Responsibilities of the Director, Transcriptomics & Protein Engineering:
- Lead a team of protein/antibody engineers in effort to discovery small and large molecule therapeutics.
- Provide leadership, strategy and expertise on molecular sciences and genomics.
- Guide leadership to build a robust biotherapeutics portfolio.
- Engineer differentiated lead molecules including but not limited to antibodies, bispecifics, cytokines, and Fc proteins.
- Responsible for developing new technologies and platforms, as well as optimizing established processes.
- Participate in target discovery/validation studies.
- Assist business development functionalities.
- Contribute to patent filings and publications and present research findings to internal/external audiences.
Requirements of the Director, Transcriptomics & Protein Engineering:
- Ph.D. in life science related discipline with 10+ years experience.
- Must have strong background in antibody/protein engineering, protein biochemistry/modeling, genomics, and/or transcriptomics.
- Experience overseeing or leading projects from discovery through clinic.
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary drug discovery team.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.