Documentation Control Specialist
Responsibilities of the Documentation Control Specialist:
- Administer and maintain our engineering documentation strategy, templates, and file structure.
- Collaborate with the Design Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering teams to process engineering change orders (ECO’s) and Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
- Maintain Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system for accuracy and accessibility of documents across our engineering and manufacturing teams.
Requirements of the Documentation Control Specialist:
- 2+ years of recent experience as a document control specialist in an engineering organization that develops and manufactures electro-mechanical products.
- Experience authoring, editing, and managing change control on engineering drawings (Solidworks preferred), BOM’s, and technical documentation.
- Experience with a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool.
- Working knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing concepts.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.