Downstream Process Development Associate
Responsibilities of the Downstream Process Development Associate:
- Responsible for virus purification and protein purification using AKTA systems, TFF systems, and cell filtration devices.
- Will work within the Process Development group performing benchtop and preparative separations of AAV particles.
- Prepare reagents and solutions required for production protocols.
- Maintain electronic notebook.
Requirements of the Downstream Process Development Associate:
- BS or MS in biochemistry, chemistry, biotechnology, and related fields.
- Must have 1+ years experience with process development.
- Must have experience with AKTA protein purification.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.