Drug Discovery Biologist (Director/VP)
Position located in New York, NY
Responsibilities of the Drug Discovery Biologist (Director/VP):
- Will work with a team of scientists and consultants on target evaluation, selection, and translational strategy.
- Collaborate with the team and oversee experimental work at CRO partners from the design and implementation of functional cell assays to in vivo testing.
- Provide strategic advice regarding new drug discovery opportunities across therapeutic areas.
Requirements of the Drug Discovery Biologist (Director/VP):
- PhD in Biology or related area with 15+ years relevant industry experience
- Must have small molecule and drug discovery experience.
- Must have IND and Regulatory experience.
- Experience working in diverse therapeutic areas.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.