- Responsible for the assembly and testing of engineering prototypes.
- Contribute to technical feasibility projects and work closely with engineers.
- Maintain sequencer and lab instrumentation and monitor maintenance schedules.
- Support laboratory equipment and site related engineering topics.
- Coordinate work in the laboratory with external technical experts and lab technicians.
- Work with the engineering team to help troubleshooting lab instrumentation.
Requirements of the Engineering Technician:
- Associates technical degree or a Bachelors degree.
- 3+ years industry experience with complex electro-mechanical device, instruments, or product development.
- Hands-on experience with a rapid prototyping methods.
- Experience with electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Printed circuit board assembly, cabling, and soldering skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.