Responsibilities of the Enzymologist:
- Design, develop, and execute enzyme and binding assays in multiple formats.
- Screen small molecule inhibitors in plated based assays formats.
- Interact closely with medicinal chemistry to guide small molecule drug discovery.
- Organize and present data to group members and project team members.
Requirements of the Enzymologist:
- PhD in biochemistry or related field with 0-3+years of enzymology experience in an academic or biotechnology/pharmaceutical setting.
- Must have experience with mechanism of action and kinetic studies with multiple readouts (UV/VIS, TR-FRET, FP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including experimental documentation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.