Responsibilities of the Facilities Engineer:
- Applies engineering expertise to evaluate and troubleshoot the performance of critical infrastructure systems and equipment.
- Evaluate existing and emerging equipment and develops proposals for the upgrade or replacement of existing systems.
- Manages preventative maintenance, capex and maintenance budget for the facility.
- Work closely with service vendors and equipment owners to conduct full range of equipment and facility acquisition, maintenance, preventative maintenance and modifications.
- Develop monitor and enforce maintenance system requirements, including alarm systems and safety with all service providers.
Requirements of the Facilities Engineer:
- BSME or related area.
- Must have 5+ years facilities engineering experience.
- Must have biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.