Field Application Scientist
Responsibilities of the Field Application Scientist:
- Provide technical and scientific assistance to users.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction through continuing education on new workflows and applications.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and commercial team to troubleshoot any user issues.
- Provide voice of customers to internal development teams, identify training and documentation gaps.
- Develop and coordinate training materials for customers on software, hardware and assay components.
Requirements of the Field Application Scientist:
- PhD/MS in biology, biochemistry, or similar discipline.
- Must have 3+ years relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.