Flow Cytometry Technologist
Responsibilities of the Flow Cytometry Technologist:
- The Flow Cytometry Tech II is responsible for training staff on specimen processing and data analysis in the clinical flow cytometry laboratory.
- Communicates with staff physicians and other staff employees regarding patient specimens.
- Works with management personnel to ensure efficient and technically correct systems and procedures in the clinical cytometry laboratory that includes QA/QC of reagents, instrumentation, proficiency testing, etc.
Requirements of the Flow Cytometry Technologist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Lab, Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Must have 2+ years flow cytometry experience.
- Willingness to work in training capacity.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.